Apps Like Branch – Branch is one of the world’s leading personal financing apps that offers instant loans with no physical documentation. The app allows you to request a paycheck advance, which is less expensive, and instead of paying traditional interest on the advance, Branch requests that you tip them. Branch is a very reliable loan app that offers up to $500 without any charges for 3days and just a token of $3.99 for longer than 3days.
Brach is among the top 10 best loaning apps with over 10million users since it has been released in March 2015. Aside from being a loan app, Branch is also a banking app that helps you save your funds giving you 100% control over it. Branch is not the only app in this field. shortly we’re going to be looking at some other apps similar to branch.
RECOMMENDED >>> 13 Reliable Instant Apps Like Dave To Get Cash Advance
Are There Apps Like Branch?
Dave, Earnin, Empower, and PayActiv among others are apps that are like Branch that allows you to acquire secured personal loans, student loans, and instant cash advances without having to worry about your credit score.
What Are Apps Like Branch
As stated above, Branch is not the only app available in this line of business, there are other loan apps like branch that take debit cards and I will be listing a few below;
- Albert App
Even is an app similar to Branch you can download that gives you early access to up to 50% of your earnings before your next paycheck. So you can organize and budget your money based on your expenditures and costs, and save money before your paycheck arrives in your bank account.
Currently, the Even app is exclusively available to employees of firms that have collaborated with Even and offer this product as a bonus to their employees. There is a non-fixed APY of 0.125 percent, compared to the national rate of 0.06 percent. You can connect your bank account in a few simple steps, and Even does its part in terms of security by using 256-bit encryption to keep your information safe from hackers.
- There are no fees or charges.
- Secured with 256-bit encryption.
- has an interesting APY of 0.125%.
- access to up to 50% of the amount you’ve earned.
- Not available to the general public.
- Your employer determines how many cash advances you can take.
- You may have to pay a monthly subscription plan.
With over 10 million members and counting. The Dave app is one of the most popular banking apps similar to Branch with a single goal: to provide a financial opportunity that will help its users’ collective potential. Dave, an innovative, resourceful, helpful, and decent banking app gives its customers a paycheck advance to cover little bills such as gas, groceries, or other small expenses.
On the other hand, there is a “spending account” that doesn’t impose overdraft or low-balance fees while also allowing customers to keep track of their monthly cash flow and avoid overdraft fees. The good thing about the dave app is that you can get paid up to two days early, build your credit in the process and Instead of interest, Dave charges a monthly subscription fee, Helping the average user save more.
The Dave app only works with their partner bank, Evolve Bank & Trust, because this bank offers Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC) insurance. Money deposit on the Dave app is instant. Only delayed if there is a holiday, However, Funds transferred through your debit card will generally appear in your Dave Spending Account immediately or at most within an hour.
- Charges a Membership fee as low as $1.
- Do not charge an interest fee, but you can do an optional tip.
- It gives you access to budgeting tools and connects you to side job options.
- Notifies you if your bank account appears to be in danger of getting overdrawn.
- Repayments are deducted automatically from your bank account.
- $100 maximum cash advance limit which is low.
The Brigit app is a free-to-use cash app like Branch which provides small-dollar paycheck advances of up to $250. Brigit doesn’t charge interest on the loan itself, but you will have to pay a hefty monthly membership of $9.99 if you are looking to upgrade to the Plus plan, which comes with the budgeting and account monitoring tools to help keep your finances on track.
The interesting thing about Brigit is that it not only analyzes your spending, But it will automatically advance your money if it thinks you’re in danger of overdrawing your account. Also, Brigit also offers early repayment options, as well as due date extensions.
- Works with more than 15,000 US banks.
- Offers paycheck advances of up to $250.
- Do not share or sell your information with third parties.
- Free account monitoring and access to budgeting tools.
- Helps prevent overdraft charges.
- $9.99/month membership plan (which is expensive).
- Do not allow joint checking accounts.
MoneyLion is a private fintech company similar to Branch app that offers lending, financial advisory, and investment services to consumers. MoneyLion offers credit-builder loans at low-interest rates, but you have to pay a membership fee, which adds to the overall cost of the loan.
Moneylion allows you to borrow up to $500 at APRs as low as 5.99 percent. The most significant advantage is that you do not need a credit check to be accepted. They also give consumers an instant $1 cashback every time they log into the MoneyLion app. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to earn cash rewards based on the amount of your investment account.
With their Instacash option, you can get up to $250 at 0% APR. Unlike other payday loan providers, MoneyLion does not require you to repay your loan as soon as possible in order to avoid interest charges.
Moneylion will disclose your payment history to all three credit bureaus as you make your monthly payments. This allows you to develop your credit score.
- No monthly fee No overdraft or service fees.
- Access to 55,000+ fee-free ATMs.
- No credit score check.
- Provide tools to help you track your savings and spending.
- No physical locations.
- No check-writing.
Earnin is a financial money advance app similar to Branch that allows you to use your next salary as collateral to get money advance which is credited to your bank on the same day. Earnin works by automatically deducting the amount you borrow from your checking account on your next payday.
The company’s business model is based on users paying voluntary “tips” to withdraw earned wages ahead of time. To use Earnin, you’ll need a steady payday, a checking account, and a smartphone, Plus it is available for salaried, hourly, or on-demand employees.
- Doesn’t include any membership fees.
- Instant money lending.
- supports tipping instead of fees
- Up to $500 borrowed per pay period.
- Does not affect credit scores.
- Your income determines what you can lend.
- The withdrawal limit is low.
- Freelancers, and remote workers, can not use the app.
Empower is a personal finance and cash advance app like Branch that helps you take control of your money. When you tell empower how much you want to save each week, they automatically set it aside when they notice an excessive amount of cash available.
For quick cash, Empower offers cash advances of up to $250, with same-day delivery if you have an Empower checking account. The app monitors your spending and determines when to move small amounts of money over to ensure you meet that weekly goal.
You can fund your empower account via; Direct Deposit, Bank Transfer, Mobile payment service apps, and Cash and Check Deposits. On the other hand, Empower charges an auto-recurring monthly subscription fee of $8 after the 14-day free trial concludes for first-time customers, which can be canceled at any time.
- Get up to $250 at a go.
- same day money delivery.
- Various funding processes.
- automatically set aside for you when they detect you’ve got excess cash.
- Re-curring monthly fee charge of $8.
- Only 3 ATM reimbursements per month.
- Low APY (0.05%), especially for a digital-only app.
7. Albert App
Albert is an all-in-one financial loan app like branch that provides cash advances in time of need. This app assists you in saving money, consolidating all of your accounts into one location for a 360-degree picture of your financial life, lowering your costs, providing financial assistance, developing a tailored financial plan, and even guiding you in investing your money.
Albert can assist you with a fast cash advance of up to $100 directly from your bank account, with no interest or late penalties, and the transfer will be executed within 2-3 business days. Albert savings are maintained in FDIC-insured institutions, providing a sense of security.
- No hidden interest or monthly service fees.
- Works with chime bank.
- Repayment is handled automatically.
- Low APY as compared to other loan apps like Branch.
- $4 monthly fee for the optional Genius subscription.
- No joint accounts.
When it has to do with getting cash advances, Payactiv is Undoubtedly one of the best instant cash apps like Branch. PayActiv is a financial services company that partners with companies to provide employees with financial services by providing staff an “advance” on wages for which they’ve already worked, but for which they have not yet been paid.
The Branch alternative does not give out loans rather it gives employees an advance on their own earned wages for a “per transaction fee” of $5.00. Once you enroll and log in to your PayActiv account, you will see the hours you have already worked and the amount of your earned wages that are accessible.
To get an advance, You can select the amount you need and transfer it to your bank, load it on a prepaid card, get it as cash, or pay bills with it—all with a few clicks. Transfers to the Payactiv Card are instant 24/7/365. Transfers to bank accounts and other debit/prepaid cards are completed within 48hrs.
- Allows immediate access to earned wages prior to payday.
- no setup or recurring fees to employers.
- Offers multiple financial services.
- Charges a low fee for Earned Wages Access.
- Users can access up to 50% of wages.
- You are restricted if your company is not enrolled with Payactiv.
- Potential program fees of up to $5 per pay period.
- Payactiv card is required for instant funding.
DailyPay is that loan app like Branch you can trust if you are in for an instant cash advance to help you solve urgent financial needs without having to pay hefty overdraft fees or higher interest fees. With DailyPay, you can get an advance on your earnings before your next payday and save over $1,205 in overdraft fees, loan interest, and late fees.
DailyPay charges a $1.99 transfer fee per day after the money is earned, and your transfer arrives instantly no matter what day or time it is. However, if you request a transfer before 5:30 p.m. ET, you will receive your money on the next business day.
If you did not make any transfers, you will receive your entire paycheck on your normal payday. For sending leftover pay, DailyPay will never charge a transaction fee.
- You can get your paycheck daily, no need to wait.
- Can be used to set up different kinds of automatic transfers.
- you can access about 50% of your paycheck as you earn it/before your actual payday.
- No transaction fee is charged for sending of remainder pay.
- Charges $2.99 for instant transfer.
FloatMe is a cash advance Branch alternative that allows users to borrow up to $50 between paychecks. There are no credit checks or interest charges, and you can have the money you need in as little as a few minutes. However, in order to use the FloatMe app, you must pay a subscription fee.
The instant loan app functions as an employer-sponsored program that allows employees to withdraw a portion of their earned income prior to payday. Once signed up, you pay a membership fee of $1.99 per month, but you can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer want FloatMe’s services.
The sign-up procedure is straightforward, and they partner with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Navy Federal Credit Union, and over 9,600+ banking institutions to make the process as smooth as possible. Additionally, FloatMe uses standard 256-bit encryption to keep your data private, which makes the app very secure.
- Helps out in emergency situations.
- Low monthly subscription fee and no interest fee.
- Funds are credited within minutes.
- Maximum cash advance of $50.
- Paycheck direct deposit required.
- Do not build a credit score.
Conclusion On Cash Advance Apps Like Branch For Quick Loan
Branch is a very reliable app for instant cash loans but just in case you are not comfortable with Branch and you are in seek of other apps similar to Branch that you can apply for quick money loans then there you have it. The above are the best Branch alternatives online. Do well to leave a comment if this was helpful