Apps Like Empower – When it has to do with cash advance apps, Empower is one of the best cash advance apps that assists you with cash advances of up to $250 with same-day delivery. The app also helps you in gaining control of your finances. When you tell Empower how much you want to save each week, they automatically set it aside when they notice an excess of cash.
Empower supports funding via different sources such as; Direct Deposit, Bank Transfer, Mobile payment service apps, and Cash and Check Deposits. On the other hand, Empower charges an auto-recurring monthly subscription fee of $8 after the 14-day free trial concludes for first-time customers, which can be canceled at any time.
RECOMMENDED >>> 8 Best Money Lending Apps Like SoLo Funds For Quick Loan
What Are Apps Like Empower
“Are There Other Apps Like Empower?” everyone who has used the Empower app even once wonders. Yes, there are hundreds of apps similar to Empower available; what are apps similar to Empower, you may wonder? In the following sections, I will walk you through a list of reputable money apps, such as Empower, that can provide you with quick loans.
List Of Instant Cash Advance App Like Empower.
Despite its popularity and usefulness, the Empower app may not be suitable for everyone. For whatever reason, you may desire an instant lending money app that does not require you to wait three days for processing time when you are desperate for money or an app that allows you to request more than a $100 payday advance, then the below apps are the best.
- Albert App
1. Dave App
With over 10 million members and counting. The Dave app is a banking app like Empowervwith a single goal: to provide a financial opportunity that will help its users’ collective potential. Dave, an innovative, resourceful, helpful, and decent banking app gives its customers a paycheck advance to cover little bills such as gas, groceries, or other small expenses.
On the other hand, there is a “spending account” that doesn’t impose overdraft or low-balance fees while also allowing customers to keep track of their monthly cash flow and avoid overdraft fees. The good thing about the dave app is that you can get paid up to two days early, build your credit in the process and Instead of interest, Dave charges a monthly subscription fee, Helping the average user save more.
The Dave app only works with their partner bank, Evolve Bank & Trust, because this bank offers Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC) insurance. Money deposit on the Dave app is instant. Only delayed if there is a holiday, However, Funds transferred through your debit card will generally appear in your Dave Spending Account immediately or at most within an hour. Read more about Dave App
- Charges a Membership fee as low as $1.
- Do not charge an interest fee, but you can do an optional tip.
- It gives you access to budgeting tools and connects you to side job options.
- Notifies you if your bank account appears to be in danger of getting overdrawn.
- Repayments are deducted automatically from your bank account.
- $100 maximum cash advance limit which is low.
Earnin is a financial money advance app similar to Empower that allows you to use your next salary as collateral to get money advance which is credited to your bank on the same day. Earnin works by automatically deducting the amount you borrow from your checking account on your next payday.
The company’s business model is based on users paying voluntary “tips” to withdraw earned wages ahead of time. To use Earnin, you’ll need a steady payday, a checking account, and a smartphone, Plus it is available for salaried, hourly, or on-demand employees.
- Doesn’t include any membership fees.
- Instant money lending.
- supports tipping instead of fees
- Up to $500 borrowed per pay period.
- Does not affect credit scores.
- Your income determines what you can lend.
- The withdrawal limit is low.
- Freelancers, and remote workers, can not use the app.
MoneyLion is a private fintech company similar to Empower that offers lending, financial advisory, and investment services to consumers. MoneyLion offers credit-builder loans at low-interest rates, but you have to pay a membership fee, which adds to the overall cost of the loan.
Moneylion allows you to borrow up to $500 at APRs as low as 5.99 percent. The most significant advantage is that you do not need a credit check to be accepted. They also give consumers an instant $1 cashback every time they log into the MoneyLion app. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to earn cash rewards based on the amount of your investment account.
With their Instacash option, you can get up to $250 at 0% APR. Unlike other payday loan providers, MoneyLion does not require you to repay your loan as soon as possible in order to avoid interest charges.
Moneylion will disclose your payment history to all three credit bureaus as you make your monthly payments. This allows you to develop your credit score.
- No monthly fee No overdraft or service fees.
- Access to 55,000+ fee-free ATMs.
- No credit score check.
- Provide tools to help you track your savings and spending.
- No physical locations.
- No check-writing.
READ ALSO >>> 10 Loan Apps Like Moneylion for Instant Cash Advance
Branch is one of the world’s leading personal finance apps like Empower that provides access to instant loans with no physical documentation. The app allows you to request an advance on your paycheck, which is a lower-cost alternative to Empower. Branch asks you to tip them instead of paying traditional interest for the advance.
You can get the max amount of $500 cash advance and it gets to arrive the same day there is a $3.99 charge for it unless you want the 3-day option which comes at no cost. There are no hidden charges. You just need to ensure that you make your loan repayment once it’s due to avoid having issues with the credit bureau. Click Here To Know More About Branch
- Same-day availability option.
- No interest or membership fees.
- Up to $500 advance cash.
- Might end up on a waitlist.
- You only get advance based on previously worked hours.
Even is an app similar to Empower you can download that gives you early access to up to 50% of your earnings before your next paycheck. So you can organize and budget your money based on your expenditures and costs, and save money before your paycheck arrives in your bank account.
Currently, the Even app is exclusively available to employees of firms that have collaborated with Even and offer this product as a bonus to their employees. There is a non-fixed APY of 0.125 percent, compared to the national rate of 0.06 percent. You can connect your bank account in a few simple steps, and Even does its part in terms of security by using 256-bit encryption to keep your information safe from hackers.
- There are no fees or charges.
- Secured with 256-bit encryption.
- has an interesting APY of 0.125%.
- access to up to 50% of the amount you’ve earned.
- Not available to the general public.
- Your employer determines how many cash advances you can take.
- You may have to pay a monthly subscription plan.
The Brigit app is a free-to-use app to borrow money from like Empower which provides small-dollar paycheck advances of up to $250. Brigit doesn’t charge interest on the loan itself, but you will have to pay a hefty monthly membership of $9.99 if you are looking to upgrade to the Plus plan, which comes with the budgeting and account monitoring tools to help keep your finances on track.
The interesting thing about Brigit is that it not only analyzes your spending, But it will automatically advance you money if it thinks you’re in danger of overdrawing your account. Also, Brigit also offers early repayment options, as well as due date extensions.
- Works with more than 15,000 US banks.
- Offers paycheck advances of up to $250.
- Do not share or sell your information with third parties.
- Free account monitoring and access to budgeting tools.
- Helps prevent overdraft charges.
- $9.99/month membership plan (which is expensive).
- Do not allow joint checking accounts.
7. Albert App
Albert is an all-in-one financial app like Empower that works with chime bank. This app assists you in saving money, consolidating all of your accounts into one location for a 360-degree picture of your financial life, lowering your costs, providing financial assistance, developing a tailored financial plan, and even guiding you in investing your money.
Albert can assist you with a fast cash advance of up to $100 directly from your bank account, with no interest or late penalties, and the transfer will be executed within 2-3 business days. Albert savings are maintained in FDIC-insured institutions, providing a sense of security.
- No hidden interest or monthly service fees.
- Works with chime bank.
- Repayment is handled automatically.
- Low APY as compared to other loan apps like Empower
- $4 monthly fee for the optional Genius subscription.
- No joint accounts.
When it has to do with getting cash advances, Payactiv is Undoubtedly one of the best instant cash apps like Empower. PayActiv is a financial services company that partners with companies to provide employees with financial services by providing staff an “advance” on wages for which they’ve already worked, but for which they have not yet been paid.
The Empower alternative does not give out loans rather it gives employees an advance on their own earned wages for a “per transaction fee” of $5.00. Once you enroll and log in to your PayActiv account, you will see the hours you have already worked and the amount of your earned wages that are accessible.
To get an advance, You can select the amount you need and transfer it to your bank, load it on a prepaid card, get it as cash, or pay bills with it—all with a few clicks. Transfers to the Payactiv Card are instant 24/7/365. Transfers to bank accounts and other debit/prepaid cards are completed within 48hrs. Read More On Payactiv
- Allows immediate access to earned wages prior to payday.
- no setup or recurring fees to employers.
- Offers multiple financial services.
- Charges a low fee for Earned Wages Access.
- Users can access up to 50% of wages.
- You are restricted if your company is not enrolled with Payactiv.
- Potential program fees of up to $5 per pay period.
- Payactiv card is required for instant funding.
DailyPay is one of the best Apps Like Empower Cash Advance. you can trust if you are in for an instant cash advance to help you solve urgent financial needs without having to pay hefty overdraft fees or higher interest fees. With DailyPay, you can get an advance on your earnings before your next payday and save over $1,205 in overdraft fees, loan interest, and late fees.
DailyPay charges a $1.99 transfer fee per day after the money is earned, and your transfer arrives instantly no matter what day or time it is. However, if you request a transfer before 5:30 p.m. ET, you will receive your money on the next business day.
If you did not make any transfers, you will receive your entire paycheck on your normal payday. For sending leftover pay, DailyPay will never charge a transaction fee.
- You can get your paycheck daily, no need to wait.
- Can be used to set up different kinds of automatic transfers.
- you can access about 50% of your paycheck as you earn it/before your actual payday.
- No transaction fee is charged for sending of remainder pay.
- Charges $2.99 for instant transfer.
FloatMe is an Empower cash advance alternative that allows users to borrow up to $50 between paychecks. There are no credit checks or interest charges, and you can have the money you need in just a few minutes. However, you must pay a subscription fee to use the FloatMe app.
The instant loan app is an employer-sponsored program that allows employees to withdraw a portion of their earnings prior to payday. You pay a membership fee of $1.99 per month once you sign up, but you can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer require FloatMe’s services.
The sign-up procedure is straightforward, and they partner with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Navy Federal Credit Union, and over 9,600+ banking institutions to make the process as smooth as possible. Additionally, FloatMe uses standard 256-bit encryption to keep your data private, which makes the app very secure.
- Helps out in emergency situations.
- Low monthly subscription fee and no interest fee.
- Funds are credited within minutes.
- Maximum cash advance of $50.
- Paycheck direct deposit required.
- Do not build a credit score.
Conclusion on Cash Advance Apps Like Empower To Take Care Of Your Bills
Empower has ruled the loan apps world for quite a while now but certainly, it can not satisfy everyone and that is why we have provided you with other apps like Empower and dave for quick cash loans and savings and there you have it.
All the above cash advance apps like empower are both available on iOS devices and Android devices and are very reliable and safe but before you start using any of the apps for a loan or cash advance, compare their features and choose the one that works best for you and your needs.