Apps Like Remini – Do you have some old pictures that the image quality is poor and you wished it was clearer or do you wish to improve the image quality of a photo you took that isn’t clear enough? Then you should check out the Remini AI Photo Enhancer and other apps like Remini.
Thanks to AI(Artificial Intelligence), you can now correct the wrongs of the photos you took and even renew old pictures and make them come alive again with the help of some mobile apps like Remini. And guess what there are other amazing apps that do just as well or even better than Remini when it comes to photo enhancing.
If you need a photo quality improver app like Remini that improves photo quality and is easy to access then slide down to get the best Remini app alternative and other apps like Remini photo enhancer for excellent results in a few seconds.
RECOMMENDED >>> 10 Best Free Photo Editing Apps Like Facetune For Face Edit
What Is Remini App?
Remini AI Photo Enhancer is a photo enhancer app that enhances all kinds of photos with just one click. I call it the photo-correcting app because that is what it basically does. Remini is also available on Google Play and the App Store.
Remini is an app that improves photo quality and makes them look better whether old, pixelated, blurred, or damaged pictures, Remini is one of the best in bringing those pictures back to life but it is not the only app in this field.
There are other free apps like Remini that enhances photo quality and beautify them easily just in case you have tried the Remini and you want more then you can check below for some Remini similar app that delivers amazing results and gives satisfaction to its users.
Is Remini App Safe?
Many people get scared of installing some applications most especially apps that request access to their phone gallery and camera like Remini but in the case of this app, you are free to grant access to the app because Remini is a relatively secure product to use.
Is Remini App Legit?
Remini AI Photo Enhancer is very legit and transparent in all it does, it even requests access to whatever and wherever it wants to access in your phone with your full knowledge so YES, Remini is legit.
How Does Remini App Work?
Remini uses generative AI technology to repair blurry and low-resolution images, restoring their quality or even taking the photo to another level. The app features a paid version of about $4.99 per month and also a free version(with limitations). Wanna know how it is been done? follow these few steps below:
- Start the program.
- Choose the effect you want to use, which can be portrait, paint, or enhance, among other options.
- Choose a picture from your phone’s gallery to process (you can also take a picture using the camera).
- To begin the process, click the start button.
- You will be shown a comparison screen with before and after-effects.
- Once you’re satisfied with the results, save the image.
- AI-enabled photo enhancement
- Video enhancement
- Can easily upscale smaller photos
- Quick and easy to use
- Limitations on a free account with lots of ads
- No desktop client
- The maximum file size for export is 2080 X 2080 pixels
Apps Like Remini For Amazing Photo Enhancing
- Voila AI Artist
- Adobe Photoshop Camera
READ ALSO >>> 10 Best Video Editing Apps Like Video Star For Newbies
FaceApp is an iOS and Android photo and video editing app developed by FaceApp Technology Limited(a Cyprus-based company). The app generates highly realistic transformations of human faces in photographs using neural networks based on Artificial intelligence(AI).
FaceApp is a Remini similar app but it is way cooler in its own way as it comes with some other amazing features that allow you to edit your photos to make them look younger, look older, or change gender. The app can also make a face smile, add make-up, change hair colors, and hairstyles, add glasses, age or beards. This app also comes with some cool filters such as lens blur, and backgrounds along with overlays, tattoos, and vignettes are also a part of the app.
- AI-powered face filters
- Experiment with hairstyles
- Create younger or older versions of yourself
- Contains Ads
- In-App Purchases
- Occasional performance problems
The Camera360 is a professional photo editing app that makes photo editing addictive with its swiftness to edit photos. The app is best used for selfie retouching and photo editing using filters, stickers, and makeup.
Having more than 300 filters and 30 makeup filters from retro, black & white to HDR, LOMO, etc… It allows the user to customize their favorite style and color and make their own creative photograph.
- Tons of editing options
- Takes professional-looking, fantastic photos
- Video and audio cameras included
- Choose between manual and automatic controls
- It has different camera styles that allow you to take very different photos
- Not intuitive enough or simple to use
- Slow and sluggish to respond
3. Voila AI Artist
Voilà is a photo editing app for both iOS and Android users that allows its users to take pictures of themselves and edit them with their preferred filter. The app has a lot of eye-catching effects, like 3D cartoons (i.e., the Pixar/Disney style), Renaissance paintings, 2D cartoons, and caricatures.
There aren’t many advanced editing features or tools with the app, unlike Remini and other apps like Remini. Once the filter is applied, you can choose from three different variations, and that’s it! Your photo has been rebranded.
The app offers a free version with limited filters and some ads but you can also subscribe to its premium version for about $2 per week and $3 per week on iOS (yes, the iOS version is more expensive across the board). If you pay for the entire year, Android users can get the app for $21 and iOS can get a year for $30. It’s worth pointing out here that paying by the week for a year could cost over $100 on both platforms, so on the off chance you plan to use the pro version for a long time, it’s not a good idea to use weekly payments.
- Voilà AI Artist app has a user-friendly interface of the app.
- Turn your selfie into a 3D Cartoon out of animated movies.
- The app is frequently updated.
- Get your very own Royalty Cartoon drawing, or maybe a Baby Cartoon version of yourself.
- There are many ads and they are lengthy ads.
- Voilà gets permission to transfer and store your images, this can be questionable to privacy.
The Gradient is an AI-powered advanced photo editing app that enhances the look of your photo to a whole new level. It is a professional tool with a variety of features that can be used to improve your editing skills as well as create photos with broad appeal.
It also has a slew of entertaining features, the most notable of which is the ability to answer amusing questions such as – which celebrity do you most resemble? Which animal do you resemble? It also has useful features for hair, such as color change.
The app offers a 3days free trial and after which you would need to pay a subscription fee of $20 for a month and enjoy all the premium features.
- This mod version offers a great AI for role-free editing.
- Beauty tools for troubleshooting selfies.
- You can create colorful and attractive collages.
- Retouch the face and fix imperfections such as moles, and blemishes.
- In the pro version all of the skin, hair, large eyes, and lips are available.
- Identify the user’s nationality and race by analyzing his photo.
- You can write text with different fonts on photos.
- Most filters are locked and only accessible in the paid version
SnapSeed is one of the best free apps like Remini that allows you to create a photo shot and also edit them to a standard quality all with just your cell phone. Its Artificial Intelligence is beyond perfect and its amazing filters are just what you need to give your photo a whole new look.
Unlike other photo editing apps that require a subscription, SnapSeed is totally free and totally worth your time as it comes with different editing features such as face tuning that includes brightness, saturation, contrast, curves, shadows, and much more.
- It is totally free!
- Loaded with professional-grade presets and tools
- Used by amateur and professional photographers alike
- Can edit raw files
- Simple finger swipe sliders to edit images
- Requires a slight learning process
- Contains ads
- Save options aren’t very intuitive
- Social network integration options aren’t as clear as they could be
Meitu is a smartphone app that allows users to easily edit images with different filters and effects. Users can have fun with it because there is no work required and the features are easily absorbed and learned by them. Of course, there is general editing, but the main feature of this app is age editing.
It has over 50 filters, so users can have fun editing their photos while also having fun with the different themes. Their FX camera has the ability to make any photo look professional. They also offer the option of creating collages from your photos. It is an excellent app for those who want to get started with editing but still achieve notable results.
- High-quality pictures and a wide array of templates.
- Fun and diverse editing tools and special effects
- Sharing options on all social media platforms
- Hand-drawn and collage features
- Built on an outdated Android version
- Requires access to extensively private information
Another app similar to Remini on our list is Airbrush. When it comes to photo editing, Airbrush is one of the best with its simplicity and its editing features that helps in producing more aesthetically appealing pictures.
It has features such as blemish and pimple remover to remove unwanted spots with a simple tap of the finger, teeth-whitening to improve the smile, eye brightening, and skin-tone adjustment to create a radiant glow. Another eye-catching feature is the use of blush or mascara to incorporate makeup into the photographs.
The app is an all-in-one lifestyle and selfie editor that promises to add natural and beautiful effects to make your gallery pictures look great. And so far, it has delivered on its promises. It offers various outstanding filters in a free version but its pro version has unlimited access to all the amazing filters it has. You can get the pro version for about €31.99 per year // €7.49 per month.
- high-quality tools
- user-friendly interface
- easy to access
- multiple features only available in the pro version
- ads in free version
8. Adobe Photoshop Camera
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free iOS and Android photo editing app that provides a variety of AI-powered filters and live effects to turn your photos into artwork and impress friends on social media apps.
The app’s filters, such as Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, and Spectrum, allow users to convert photos into dark and dreamy scenes with minimal effort, and there are also controls to improve portrait shots, such as bokeh and face relighting.
Photoshop Camera is jam-packed with amazing AI-powered features that will assist you in taking stunning selfies, food and scenery shots, and more. Quick fixes like portrait relighting and distortion removal allow you to post images that appear to have taken far more time than they actually did.
- Real-time photo editing
- Perfect for landscapes
- Many filters available to download from the library
- Ability to edit photos from the gallery
- Too many lags with real-time photo editing
- Most of the filters look outdated
PhotoDirector is a full-featured photo editing program with numerous AI elements capable of artistically transforming your photos into your dream photo. The app is free with wonderful editing filters but you can also get a subscription plan that gives you access to many other mind blowing filters for a monthly cost of $14.99 USD.
PhotoDirector animates your photos with a variety of AI-powered effects in one place. You can also easily remove unwanted objects, change any background, and edit photos with out-of-this-world effects with a few taps. It is certain that your photo edits will be better, bigger, and bolder with the help of its bokeh and dispersion.
- Easy to learn and use
- Supports Raw editing
- Numerous useful and unique editing features
- Guided edits help users achieve complex special effects
- Major new features are reserved for subscriptions
- Subscriptions come later for the Mac after Windows
- Some Guided Edits can get long and complex
The last on our list of photo editing apps like Remini is VSCO photo editor. Unlike others mentioned above, VSCO does not only take and edit photos but also gives you access to post them directly from the app like Instagram. Users can share their pictures to the app’s feed, and/or share them directly from VSCO to other apps and platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and WhatsApp.
The app is also one of the best Remini alternative with its amazing editing filters and ability to connect and interact with friends. Although the app has a free version with lots of cool editing filters, it also has a paid version of about $20 per year that unlocks all the HIDDEN TREASURES that are capable of turning your photos heavenly.
- It provides a variety of choices for editing photos.
- Users can share their pictures directly to social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- There is no competition among users as VSCO users can only view pictures but can’t like or comment on them.
- The app has its Grid community where the users can share their photos.
- Apart from social media, one can view others’ posts unless they follow each other.
- The app is mobile-based and unavailable on web or desktop versions.
- Advanced filters and tool kits are unlocked on the premium version only.
- VSCO app doesn’t support the dark mode feature.
There you have it. All the apps mentioned above are amazing to use. Any one of them can give you the best results you desire and are also based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. And they are the best when it comes to enhancing images and videos to give them a better overall look.
Remini is a well-known software that provides professional-level image restoration and photo enhancement by utilizing cutting-edge AI generative technology. However, the enhanced images are not always convincing. As a result, many other similar apps, such as Remini, attempt to fill in the gaps left by the Remini app. Please leave a comment if this was helpful.