Apps Like Facetune – Do you ever look at photos of yourself and wish you looked more polished or glamorous? Of course, you do. I’m not saying you’re hideously ugly, but we could all use a little ‘touch-up’ if we want photos of ourselves to look as good as we think we do.
Here is a photo editing app with a powerful toolkit. It will provide you with the same competitive advantage as those pixel-perfect celebrities in glossy magazines. Say goodbye to wrinkles, hello to cellulite, and goodbye to warts!
Taking selfies has become more like a modern-day thing and Thus editing them is also necessary to spice up your photos, so you have something to post on your social media accounts. Luckily, photo editing apps have become more available today.
Lately, there have been some launched apps that help enhance one’s beauty by editing to their preferred taste such as facetune and other apps similar to facetune and in this article, we would be doing a quick review of Facetune and other apps like facetune that are free and easy to access.
RECOMMENDED >>> Video Making Apps Like Flipagram For Android And IOS Users
What Is Facetune?
Facetune is a popular photo editing app that works on both Android and iOS devices. This app offers expert-level photo editing features that allow its users to edit their selfies in a variety of ways. Facetune also has a feature that allows users to upload their edited photos to social media accounts like Facebook or Instagram.
The app includes a variety of beauty filters that allow users to apply edits such as teeth whitening, blemish removal, skin smoothing, bad lighting correction, contouring, and makeup. Filters, lighting, textures, contrast, and frame options are available to users.
Is Facetune Free?
Facetune is free to download from the Appstore and Google Play and it has tools & features that are free to use. However, if you want to get the best of all the amazing features of this application, you might want to subscribe to the VIP plan.
Is Facetune Worth It?
Facetune is a fantastic app that allows you to improve and change the appearance of human faces by smoothing skin and removing spots, and also by reshaping features. It’s clear that people want a set of tools as well so I would say It is totally worth it for someone who wants to look extremely good in their photos and videos.
How To Use Facetune 2
Just like the normal Facetune, the Facetune 2 is another face tuning app that beautifies pictures, and it is also very easy to access but if you are having a hard time trying to use it, then follow these steps:
- Open the app, then click on the + icon
- if you want to edit an already existing photo you can select the desired photo, and right below, there are different filters you can select from and start editing.
- and if you want to take a new photo you can click on the camera icon above and after taking the photo, you can begin editing.
- After editing to your preferred taste, you can save the newly edited image or video from the above ion.
Can You Facetune A Video?
Yes, you can. Facetuning a video is one of the amazing features that come with the app and it is just as easy as facetuning an image. Wanna know how to Facetune a video? slide down a bit.
How To Facetune A Video
Facetune your video via these easy steps:
- To start editing a selfie video tap the image icon in the top left corner, if prompted allow facetune video to access your device’s camera roll then select the video you want to edit.
- After selecting your desired video to facetune, you can select from the list of filters below the video to edit to your preferred taste then you can save the new video.
- Now you can crop the video to portrait landscape or square you can also trim the beginning and end of the video clip by dragging the markers on either side of the clip
- When you’re done tap start to begin editing the first category of editing tools in the free version is called retouch here you’ll find tools to smooth your skin mattify add vibrance or glow and intensify your eyebrows along with a few VIP tools for touch-ups and concealing blemishes
- The next category of tools is called reshape
- The next category is smile. The only free tool here is whitening which you can apply to whiten your teeth remember to tap the checkmark to save
- Next up is the eyes the free tools include details that enhance the color and sparkle in your eyes and whiten which whiten the whites of your eyes save
- Next are overlays these include sparkles VHS effects film frames and more these are fun effects that can spice up your video
- The last category of free tools is called edit here you can make adjustments to your video’s brightness contrast vibrance saturation temperature and sharpness
How To Brighten Eyes On Facetune
To brighten your eyes on Facetune, kindly follow these few steps to get the best results:
- Open your selfie in our Facetune selfie editor app and head straight to the Retouch section.
- Here, select the Details function and touch the center of each eye. This will help focus the photo and bring your eyes into a sharper, clearer focus. Use the slide bar to increase the details while still looking natural.
- Then use the Glow function and lightly swipe over your eye and the surrounding area. Follow this with the Vibrance option to bring extra light to your eyes to really make them pop.
- Once you’ve saved these changes, head back to the main menu, and scroll along the bottom bar until you reach the Eyes functions.
- In the Eyes menu, in the Details function, slide the bar up and down to bring more detail and brightness to your eyes. This will give you a super intense look and can be great in a sexy selfie where eye contact is critical.
- If you want to add even more light, use the Reflection function to add light detailing to your eyes. Pick a light reflection that won’t cover the colors in your eyes.
- To make your eyes stand out even more, select the Whiten option to make the whites of your eyes a pure white color and remove any redness, making your eyes look even more noticeable.
How To Fix Double Chin On Facetune
Don’t let your chin ruin your perfectly taken photo. Fix your chin in these few easy steps and give your photo an amazing look:
- Open your selfie in our Facetune2 selfie editor app and head to the Face section in the bottom menu bar.
- Select Jaw, and then use the slider to refine the size of your jawline. This will help smooth out any lines and remove any extra roundness. Then, use the Width tool to polish the size of your overall face. By making your face slightly narrow in general, you will straighten and sharpen your jawline.
- If you want to give yourself an even sharper line, use the tools in the Reshape function to smooth and refine your jaw and chin. The Reshape option can shrink and straighten, while the Refine tool can polish any uneven areas and hide any lumps or bumps. You might have to play around with it to get it right. Use the undo arrow in the bottom left corner to fix any mistakes.
- Once you’ve reshaped and resized your jaw, save your work and then go back to the main menu. Scroll along the bottom bar to the Touch-Up option.
- In the Touch-Up section, use the Jaw tool to bring light along the top of your jawline. This will help create a contrast with the shadow underneath, giving the appearance of a strong jawline.
How Much Is Facetune?
The Facetune app subscription cost approximately $6 for a one-time payment to unlock all the special features and enjoy them without having to worry about paying any dime and stopping all the ads that pop up in the free version.
How To Cancel Facetune Subscription
If for any reason you want to cancel your subscription plan on the FAcetune app, then here are a few steps to take to cancel your subscription on IOS and Andriod devices below:
- First, open the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab. (Note: You might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on Facetune (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, tap on cancel. (Note: If you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for facetune, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
To cancel a facetune subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the facetune app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed in to the right one.
- Click on the menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the facetune subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
What Is A Good Alternative App For Facetune On Mac?
If you are a Mac user looking for the best alternative app for Face tune then I will recommend the GIMP.
For years, GIMP has been the go-to free photo editor, offering many of the features you’d expect from high-end applications. Apart from having to learn some new names for tools you’ve already been using, it’s fairly simple to learn. You can do most of the things you’d expect in any image editor if you have enough creativity and patience to figure it out.
You Might Like > Handpicked 5 External Hard Drives for Photographers Under $150
Below Are The Best Apps Like Facetune
Facetune is a fantastic app for image enhancement, but if it doesn’t meet your expectations, I believe the list of Facetune alternatives below will:
- Adobe Photoshop Express
- Youcam Perfect
- Visage Lab
CreamCam is one of the best selfie filter apps for getting a flawless complexion. The app is completely automated and does not require any manual editing. With the press of a button, the transformation is complete.
Acne, dark spots, wrinkles, and even shininess can be removed instantly and effectively. You can use the brightness slider to compensate for uneven skin tone and unflattering lighting conditions.
It’s quick, simple to use, and truly works like magic.
- Equipped with a built-in brightness slider
- Requires no manual editing
- Limited filtering features
- Contains ads
- The app is crashing sometimes
The next on our list of editing apps like Facetune is Perfect365. This app, like the other tools mentioned, allows users to quickly improve their selfies.
Perfect365’s best feature is that it provides updates for any trending makeup look, as well as the exact makeup look of various celebrity designers. Furthermore, Perfect365 has a variety of makeup filters that allow users to quickly select their desired designs on their photos. So if you’re looking for perfection for your photos every day, I think Perfect365 is just the right tool for you.
- Provides updates on trending makeup look
- Easy-to-use filter interface
- Has a comprehensive makeup application
- Drains battery faster
- The app is crashing sometimes
Next up is Airbrush. This app includes all-in-one editing tools and filters to enhance the appearance of your selfie. It comes with a number of photo editing tools, including an acne remover, teeth whitener, brightness slider, and more.
Furthermore, AirBrush includes built-in filters and makeup kits to assist users in quickly determining the best skin tone for their selfies. This is fantastic, especially if users intend to share their edited photos on social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
- Provides built-in filters
- Loaded with great editing tools
- Has an option to share photos directly to social media sites
- Contains ads
- Needs to subscribe to enjoy full features
- Takes fantastic, professional-looking photos
- Plenty of editing options
- The Camera360 app isn’t as automated
5. Adobe Photoshop Express
When it comes to photo editing, Adobe is a name that has to be respected, due to the quality of software and apps they’ve been putting out for decades.
As you would expect, Photoshop Express is packed with Adobe’s world-class imaging smarts, as well as a formidable arsenal of tools that enable you to achieve the best possible editing for your pictures.
Like the other apps listed in this post, Adobe Photoshop Express is 100 percent free to download on both IOS and Android devices respectively.
Compared to Adobe’s Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Express’s mix of layer effects and basic adjustments is what makes it stand out. In short, they are all more complicated to use than Photoshop Express.
Adobe doesn’t joke around when it comes to photo editing, which is why they take the win against Facetune for me. The features on Photoshop Express can be used to edit professionally, while Facetune’s features are better suited for portrait photographers and social media influencers.
- It’s intuitive and robust.
- The user community is brilliant and they have built great plugins, brushes, templates, and other tools to help you achieve your goals.
- Each update brings very new amazing features
- Too many tools and one might get confused in process of editing
- it consumed battery
- File too large sometimes up to 1GB
Snapseed from Google packs a punch, rivaling desktop photo editors with a plethora of features and an easy-to-use interface.
This free photo editing app includes a variety of preset filters, just as you’d expect. Unlike most apps, you can, however, edit these filters and even create your own from scratch.
It also includes all of the standard tools, such as cropping, straightening, frames, text, vignettes, and so on. And the sharpening feature does its job without causing the image to appear grainy.
Snapseed includes precision masking, which allows you to edit the depth of field – photographers frequently use this to blur the background and bring the foreground into sharper focus.
A “Selective Adjust” tool is also available. This allows you to choose a specific area of your photo and adjust the saturation, contrast, and brightness of that single point.
- the photo editor app saves your edit history, so you can amend your previous edits at any point.
- Google supported
- Saving can be challenging
7. Youcam Perfect
This app has a plethora of filter options and skin effects to instantly improve your selfies. YouCam Perfect also includes frame and collage editors to help you make your photos look more interesting.
One of the app’s best features is the built-in camera, which already filters the image. Furthermore, it has a cutout feature that allows users to instantly change the background of their photos for better scenery.
Another intriguing feature is the built-in social community called “Beauty Circle” in YouCam Perfect. Users can share and discover the latest trends on its editing filters in this regard.
- Instantly edits pictures
- Has frame and collage editor
- Contains ads
- Some features are limited on its free version
The next app similar to facetune on this list will be Relook. One thing I love about this app is that tIt offers professional fashion photographers’ tools in an easy-to-use interface.
With the app, you can now easily transform photos or selfies into magazine-quality portraits. The use of Relooks Bright-3TM skin layering and multi-phase frequency separation techniques results in exceptionally natural-looking results.
- Has professional level tools
- Advanced makeup filter
- Image can be saved as a backup
- Needs to purchase the app
VSCO is a popular mobile image editing and sharing app. VSCO, like other image-sharing apps such as Instagram, offers editing tools and filters, as well as the ability to share photos with other members of the platform.
Users can use the free version of the app or subscribe to the premium version. The free version provides users with basic editing tools and a selection of filters, whereas the premium version provides members with access to more advanced editing features, additional filters, and photography tutorials and tips.
There is little social interaction, in contrast to many other social media apps. Users are unable to like or comment on posts, and follower metrics are not displayed publicly. Users are, however, privately notified when someone “favorites” or shares their image to a ‘Collection.’
- direct messaging feature
- It uses powerful presets and editing tools
- Easy to access
- It is free to download
- VSCO Grid isn’t a full mobile community yet
- Can take a while to load up even on a new phone
10. Visage Lab
Visage Lab is the final company on the list. This app is recommended, particularly for beginners, due to its user-friendly interface. Because of its simple interface, users can quickly select from its various filter effects. Visage Lab can also alter the background of a selfie to make it more visually appealing. Finally, it has a makeup tool that allows users to improve the color of their skin, teeth whitening, eye makeup, and other features.
- Contains various filter options
- Image quality is not that good for the free version
- Contains ads
There you have it. Facetune is an amazing app for enhancing pictures but just in case it didn’t give you the satisfaction you want, I believe the above list of Facetune alternatives would definitely suit your demand.
With the help of picture editing apps like facetune and its likes, you don’t have to bother about wrinkles on your face when taking pictures or brown teeth and any other thing. You can recommend this post to your friends who have been facing the same challenges or looking for alternative apps like Faacetune for perfect photo editing.
If this was helpful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section below.