Cash Advance Apps That Work With Ally – Are you an Ally bank customer looking to use one of the popular cash advance apps? Or, if you already use one of these well-known payday loan apps and you want to confirm if it works with Ally Bank?
You’ve arrived at the right place. This article looks at the best cash advance apps that work with Ally Bank. How to connect Ally to the app, as well as other critical pieces of information.
Recommended > 8 Best Instant Cash Advance Apps That Work With Chime
What Cash Advance Apps Work With Ally Bank?
There are a number of reputable cash advance apps on the market that accept Ally and work fine with it. Dave, Albert, Cleo, Empower, MoneyLion, and a few others are some of the ones that work well with Ally.
Table summary of apps that accept Ally
Cash Advance App, Works with Ally?, Cash Advance Max
List of Cash Advance That Works With Ally Bank
Heard of a chatbot app that uses AI to manage your finance? Well, Meetcleo is an AI-powered cash advance app that accept Ally. With Cleo, customers can take use of interest-free cash advances of up to $100 to avoid overdraft fees and have fun with their finances.
There is a free version of Cleo and a paid edition that costs $9.99 per month. The paid version includes access to Cleo’s budgeting tool and digital wallet, as well as a weekly quiz with the opportunity to earn cash incentives.
How Can I Add Ally to Cleo?
Using Ally on Cleo is not a simple task, but it is doable if you follow the steps indicated below:
Before we begin, make sure there is no money remaining in your Cleo wallet; if there is, you must remove all of the money from your Cleo account to your already linked bank.
- Log into your Cleo wallet account.
- Say “withdraw $amount” to Cleo. (usually takes 4 business days to arrive.)
- Then say “wallet” to Cleo and hit ‘View’ or ‘Manage your Wallet’ if you’re in the app.
- Tap on the ‘Update bank’ option.
- Cleo will then give you the option to add a new account to Cleo using Plaid.
Please keep in mind that deposits and transfers from the Cleo Wallet can take up to four business days to complete.
Dave is a cash advance app that provides users an advance on their paycheck to cover small expenses and it works perfectly fine with Ally. With the dave app you can borrow up to $250 before your next payday with zero interest.
When you use Dave, you avoid incurring overdraft fees, and instead of interest, Dave asks for a tip, which is optional, and it charges a $1 monthly fee, which is lower than its competitors.
Another intriguing aspect is that Dave does not run a credit check before accepting, but it does assist you in building your credit score correctly. (Read more on apps like dave)
How To Link Ally to Dave?
If you need to connect Ally to Dave, the procedures are rather simple because you are not required to do much. To do so, take these steps:
- Log in and go to your profile.
- Select “Linked banks and cards” from your profile.
- Tap on the arrow next to “Linked banks.”
- Change banks and select Ally from the selections.
- Enter your Ally bank login information.
P.S – After selecting Ally and entering your Ally bank login information, you will be asked some security questions and charged a micro-deposit for verification purposes.
When you withdraw from Dave to Ally Bank, it takes approximately 3 business days for it to arrive in your Ally account. If you need it sooner, you will be charged a fee.
Moneylion, as we all know, is a financial institution that provides credit-builder loans with no credit check at cheap interest rates (5.99%), but there is a membership fee ($19.99) that must be paid in addition to the loan’s overall cost.
It should come as no surprise that moneylion is one of the cash advance apps that support Ally. If you already bank with Ally you can get a cash advance request of up to $250 from moneylion directly to your Ally checking account. (See the best moneylion alternative)
How To Use Ally on Moneylion?
The steps below will take you through the process of adding Ally to your moneylion account using the app:
- On your device launch and sign in to the moneylion app.
- Tap the “Accounts” tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Go-to Transfer” tab.
- Locate and choose the “Add Account.”
- Choose “Ally” from the list of banks, or search for it if it isn’t there.
You have now successfully linked Ally as your bank to your moneylion app, and it is now available to use on your next payment.
Read Here > Instant Cash Advance Apps That Work With Current Bank
Klover is one of the many instant cash advance apps that work with Ally bank. Klover, which was started in 2019 in Chicago, provides fast cash advances as well as additional financial solutions such as spending insights and overdraft protection to help you handle bills until your next payday.
With Klover users can obtain a cash advance of up to $100 with no interest, no fees, and no credit check. It does, however, require a monthly membership fee of $2.49, and you must have at least three direct deposits to qualify for a salary advance. (You might like apps like klover)
How Can I Connect Ally to Klover?
It is quite simple to connect Ally to klover if you follow the simple steps indicated below:
- On your device launch and sign in to the klover app.
- Locate and click on the “profile” icon on your homepage.
- Select the “Bank” and “Remove” options.
- Select “OK” to confirm the removal of the existing bank and card.
- You then use Plaid a third-party app to log in to Ally.
- Proceed to provide your Ally bank details.
Bingoo!!! Your Ally account has been linked to klover, making it easier to transfer, deposit, and withdraw funds.
P.S Withdrawals on Klover take 1 to 3 business days and cost $0, If you want a same-day immediate debit, the price ranges from $1.99 to $14.98 depending on the amount.
Albert is an instant cash advance app that works with Ally. Albert is a personal finance tool that provides automated savings, budgeting, bill negotiation, and guided investment, as we all know. (Check to see apps similar to Albert)
The Albert app also offers a cash advance of up to $100 until your next paycheck. There are no late fees, interest charges, credit checks, or hidden fees. You can request up to three cash advances every pay period if you receive a paycheck and have repaid your previous advances.
How To Add Ally Bank to Albert App?
If you have been approved to use the Albert app service, connecting it to your Ally bank should be no problem. To utilize Ally on Albert, follow the steps below:
- On your device launch and sign in to the Albert app.
- Locate the overview tab. It looks like this ().
- Click on the “plus sign” (+) that you will see.
- Choose Ally from the options of the banks listed or search for if it is not listed.
- Enter your Ally bank login details.
Viola!! You’ve successfully connected your Ally bank to the Albert app. When you request a cash advance from Albert in the future, the money will be sent to your Ally bank account. (Refer to this guide if you encounter any problems connecting Ally to Albert app.)
Empower is a personal finance app that encourages users to save more and spend less. Then you may construct a budget, set a weekly savings target, and use its AutoSave option to save money for you. The good news? Empower supports Ally bank.
On empower, you may get a cash advance of up to $250 with terms and conditions. This cash advance has a ZERO interest rate and no charge cost. There is only an $8 monthly fee that is not required. (See Also, alternatives to empower)
How Can You Use Ally on Empower?
If you are an empower user and want to use Ally on empower, there are two options. Follow the steps mentioned below:
When you sign up, Empower will ask you to connect one or more bank accounts so that it can track your expenditure.
This way all you have to do is fill in your Ally credentials in the supplied box, and your Ally account will be linked in a few seconds.
- On your device launch and sign in to the empower app.
- Go to the homepage of the empower app.
- scroll down to locate the “Account section.”
- Click on the “plus sign” (+) that is on the upper right.
- Click or search for “Ally” in the grid section of bank choices that will be offered.
- Provide empower the necessary Ally credentials.
That’s all; you’ve successfully linked your Ally bank to enable in a matter of seconds. Your next direct deposit will almost surely appear in your Ally bank account if you executed these steps correctly.
The branch app is a reliable loan app that supports Ally and offers up to $500 cash advance without any charges, instead of paying traditional interest on the advance, Branch requests that you tip them.
According to the Branch Support Page, in order to qualify for an advance, consumers must transfer their direct deposit into their Branch Wallet. (Click to see apps similar to branch app)
How Do I Include a Ally In Branch?
To add a Ally to branch, simply follow the steps below:
- On your device launch and sign in to the branch app.
- Select “settings” from the app homepage.
- Click on “Payment methods” afterward.
- Click on the “Add New Payment Method” options. (you should see it right below the “Payment Methods”.
- Click on the “Add Bank or Card” select “Bank.” and choose Ally.
- Provide the necessary Ally information and connect it.
Congratulations, your Ally bank account has been successfully linked to your branch app. Keep in mind that withdrawals from a branch to a bank account might take up to three business days.
You Might Like > 10 Cash Advance Apps That Work With Varo Bank [Best List]
There you have it, The best list of payday loan and cash advance apps that support Ally bank. If this article was able to solve your need or you have more questions that we could not cover please make sure to leave a comment for us below.