Screen Recorder is a piece of software that allows you to record and share your computer’s screen activities such as gameplay, creating a “HOW TO” tutorial, creating a basic guide, or even recording a course, for example.
The need for screen recording has increased dramatically in recent years. Unfortunately, not many can afford a paid screen recorder for their Windows 10 PC, which is why folks like you and me are looking for a free screen recorder.
Sad to say, most of the free screen recorders available for Windows come with an obnoxious watermark. To remove the watermark, you’ll need to upgrade to the premium version, for some of us, Paying the premium cost is more like breaking the bank.
To put your mind at ease is why I’ve published this list of the 12 best watermark-free screen recorders for Windows 10. All you have to do now is download the software to your computer, install it, run it and enjoy!!!.
Recommended > Best External Hard Drive For Gaming Laptop and Console
How Do I Record My Screen Without a Watermark?
To do a screen recording activity without a watermark, you will need a screen recorder for PC no watermark. There are many of them available, but I will show you a list of the most dependable ones in this blog post.
Which Is the Best Screen Recorder for PC Without Watermark?
This post will cover a number of screen recorders for PC that do not contain watermarks. to name a few: Free Cam, Screencast-O-Matic, ShareX, Windows 10 Game Bar, and OBS Studio. Among those screen recorders, I recommend the free cam because it combines screen recording, webcam capture, audio recording, and a slew of other advanced capabilities.
1. Free Cam
Free Cam is a free screen recorder for Windows 10 that comes with a rich set of features for recording excellent video lessons and e-Learning presentations. With free cam, you can make a recording of your entire screen, a selected area of the screen, or a single window.
While it lets you record a voice-over with your microphone. You can also record the sounds of your programs and applications or add some background music to your video. Also with the inbuilt edit tools, you can easily cut out unnecessary fragments of the video, easily remove background noise from the entire clip if there is one and adjust volume, add fade-in or fade-out effects, or mute sounds in selected parts of the video.
When it has to do with saving your screencast, you can save the screen recorded video directly to your PC device in HD quality or instantly share it on YouTube with a single click when you enter your YouTube account in Free Cam.
- Allows you to select a recording area.
- You can do a voice-over and record system sounds.
- Share videos straight to youtube or save them on PC.
- Highlight mouse point and trim video.
- Remove background noise easily.
- The free version has limited editing tools.
Download FREE CAM
2. OBS Studio
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is watermark-free software for video screen recording and live streaming. You can mix a multitude of audio and video sources into a single output with this screen recording tool for PC, and the software is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
OBS Studio allows you to create scenes from a variety of sources, including windows screenshots, photos, text, webcams, capture cards, and more. Furthermore, you have complete control over every aspect of broadcasting or recording.
- The software is completely free and open source.
- Allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like.
- Advanced recording options at high resolution and frame rate.
- excellent and robust video editing platform.
- Compatible with Windows (8-11), Mac, and Linux.
- A complicated user interface might be difficult for first-timer.
Download OBS studio
Screencast-O-Matic isn’t just another tool, It is an intuitive free screen recorder for windows 10 no watermark compatible with Mac, IOS, Android OS that helps you capture your screen, add a webcam and use narration to customize your video.
The easy video editor has all you need to personalize your video. Add overlays including video, text, shapes, and images for free. Go further with animations, effects like green screen, automated captions, and more! There is a pro version but you can also do more with this freemium.
Just as with Free cam, Screencast-O-Matic lets you record the full screen or a selected area according to your needs. Coupled with the function to upload your screen recorded video directly to youtube.
- Compatible with all Operating Systems including mobile devices.
- Capture the full screen or a selected area of your screen.
- Upload captured videos to YouTube.
- Add webcam video, audio, and external music to the recording.
- Record in picture-in-picture mode.
- Real-time drawing, footnotes, and Stock images.
- No advanced editing tools/options.
- audios are only recorded for Windows-running computers.
With over 14 years of active service, you can agree that shareX is a popular free screen recorder for windows 10 no watermark. The free versatile screencast is used to capture full screen or partial screenshots such as rectangle capture and window capture. It can also record animated GIF files.
Once you are through with your recording, the video will be saved automatically to your device in high quality also you can upload the recorded video on various online platforms instantly, Plus it provides you a web link to share with others.
- Record screen at high resolution.
- Automatically saves the recorded video.
- Possibility to instantly upload the recorded video to youtube.
- Take screenshots and get a web link to share.
- Video editing option available.
- Basic and outdated user interface.
- Might need more time to master the tools.
5. VLC Media Player
Seeing VLC on this list of free screen recorders for windows 10 without watermark would come as a surprise to you. This is due to the fact that VLC is primarily used to play audio and video files. VLC Media Player, on the other hand, provides a recording feature.
VLC is absolutely free to use, and it will never leave a watermark on your recordings because there is no pro version available, and you can use it to record anything on your computer with no time limit. The methods for recording the screen are straightforward, and the recorded video can be seen immediately on the player.
- Versatile video recording and playback software.
- To control operation, use hotkeys and shortcuts.
- All operating systems are supported.
- There is no recording time limit.
- Export recordings in a variety of formats.
- There are fewer options for adjusting settings.
- The customized area cannot be recorded.
- Only minimal screen recording features are supported.
6. Windows 10 Game Bar
Windows 10 Game Bar is yet another free screen recorder with no watermark sadly it is exclusive for window users only. The game recording was fairly why this software came into existence however you can also trust it to perform screen recording and screenshot activities all in HD quality.
To activate, hit the Windows logo key + G on your keyboard to enter Xbox Game Bar. If you have an Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller connected to your PC, press the Xbox button. Most importantly, because it is a built-in app that comes pre-installed, Windows users do not have to worry about installation.
- The interface is very simple, and it has the basic needed features.
- Comes with editing tools like trimming and cutting.
- Record at full HD and take screenshots with no watermark.
- There aren’t many recording modes available.
- Only works on computers running Windows 10.
- The system’s performance may suffer as a result.
Tiny take is another screen recorder for PC without a watermark that aids the recording of activities carried on your system activities such as gameplays, tutorials, and screenshots are not exempted. Unlike other free screen recording software for pc, With tinytake you can use external webcams for recording and adding comments.
There is an instant share feature that allows the share to others, be it friends, family, or gaming communities. Not to forget that it is not only limited to Windows users as it is available on the Mac OS.
- Allows the share of an existing image with footnotes.
- Let’s store recorded videos and screenshots on the cloud.
- You can record a certain or selected region of your screen or full window.
- The screen record limit is less than 120 minutes.
- No audio edit tools.
8. Debut Video Capture
Debut video capture is free recording software that also lets you capture from any external device easily. With Debut Video Capture you can record a customized area of your screen and also use your external webcam for recording.
Being a paid version you can as well get the free version and use it without a watermark. There are various file formats available to save the recording as you can as well adjust your recording parameters.
- Take a screenshot of a customizable screen area.
- Allows you to record the system and mic audio.
- Standard editing options are available.
- You can customize the watermark, logo, and text.
- The interface is not user-friendly and might take time to get used to it.
- Does not support direct social share.
Download Debut Video Capture
9. Apowersoft – Free Online Recorder
Apowersoft can be used as an online screen recording tool or offline when downloaded directly to your PC without a watermark. Allowing the use of a webcam to record on the go, you can add real-time graphics, texts, and logos. In addition, one can capture audio directly from various sources as you can also upload it on YouTube and RecCloud instantly.
- Customize the recording screen area.
- Capture screen as well as webcam and audio.
- Add texts, colors, and shapes in real-time.
- Export recording in different file formats.
- Does not support secondary recording.
- The editing tools are not advanced enough.
10. QuickTime Player
Developed by Apple Inc in 1991, QuickTime Player is a media player for Mac users capable of performing more than one function at a go. Just like the windows 10 game bar, Quicktime comes pre-installed on Mac and therefore Mac users have no need to install it again.
Files screencasted with software can be saved with a tool and they usually don’t have a watermark, Videos recorded can be shared to youtube or social media sites like Facebook. Furthermore, you can play the recording instantly and there is no issue to file format incompatibility.
- Allow you to record audio or screen quickly on high-quality resolution.
- There are Basic editing options available.
- Allows you to record other connected IOS (iPhone, iPad) devices.
- Only available for mac users.
- Third-party software is needed for Recording internal system sounds.
- Recording audio from the mic is impossible.
11. Icecream Screen Recorder
Icecream Screen Recorder is another watermark-free screen recorder for Windows 10. This program is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It enables you to record your favorite games, seminars, live streaming audio or video, Skype calls, and a wide range of other activities.
Aside from that, you can simultaneously record your screen, audio, and camera. Furthermore, you can add your own logo and easily upload your recordings to YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Windows, macOS, and Android are all supported.
- You can add your own
- Recording any part of the screen is supported.
- Directly upload your recordings to YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- You can record with a webcam, even during gameplay.
- The free version only allows you to record for 5 minutes.
- Editing tools are too basic.
Download Icecream screen recorder
ActivePresenter is the last free screen recording software for PC without watermark on this list. It is available for both Windows and Mac users. It allows you to record your screen, webcam, microphone, and devices. You can use it to record your screen as a full-motion video and then insert it into a slide for further editing.
Furthermore, this screen recorder with no watermark and no time limit includes video editing features such as cropping, splitting, burling, and many others. As a result, you can record and edit videos using this all-in-one software.
- Smart screen capture is supported.
- Provide basic and expert audio and video editing software.
- The free version is slightly limited.
- Complicated interface for new users.
Every gamer or online tutor/instructor requires a watermark-free screen recorder for their PC to get going. Finding one for yourself, on the other hand, is a difficult and sometimes impossible job when undertaken alone. That is why I created this list, so you can easily select from it and begin recording as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that this info was valid as of this writing. Since we have no control over when these software businesses can modify their policies. As a result, I ask that you test more than one of them before making a decision.