Email marketing is the practice of sending a commercial message using emails, usually to a large recipient population. The term “email marketing” can be applied broadly to any email sent to a prospective or present consumer.
Email marketing is the king of digital marketing, to use a simple definition. Research undertaken by specialists demonstrates that this is not simply a theory, but rather an established truth that is supported by the facts and evidence:
The following is a list of the two key traction results you should expect when you engage in email marketing:
- Email marketing provides an ROI as high as 3800% (you get $38 in return for every dollar spent.)
- It directs all prospective leads through the sales funnel.
Recommended > Easy Steps To Set Up A Money Making Blog For Newbie
These outcomes are attainable because emails encourage existing customers to spend more time and engage with your business/brand or whatever.
Instagram, on the other hand, is a huge social media network that allows its users to not only enjoy the wonderful time of social media but also to use it as a platform to sell to their loyal followers.
As a marketer or salesperson, If you’re looking to expand your reach and engage your audience, why not combine Instagram’s estimated 1.386 billion users (a statistic made available by Backlinko) with email marketing? Think about the possibilities, lying far about somewhere…
To be honest, combining Instagram with email marketing can greatly boost its effectiveness. In fact, a study discovered that most marketers feel that integrating email marketing with Instagram helps them get traction in the online marketing sector.
Most successful brands and marketers take a comprehensive approach to email marketing and Instagram. This is due to the fact that it benefits them:
- To provide an incredible customer experience
- To establish a seamless connection with them
- To assimilate new initiatives and
- To promote and run different campaigns.
In short, this type of marketing reduces the constraints and obstacles of digital marketing, as well as the marketing team’s complaints.
I know you are already wondering what are the ways to put this type of marketing into practice and the rest, Sit back and allow me quickly walk you through the nitty-gritty of running email marketing with Instagram.
Role of influencers
The importance of influencers in integrating email marketing with Instagram cannot be overstated. In fact, you should collaborate with them to improve your email marketing outcomes. This is owing to the fact that:
- They will give you and your brand an amazing opportunity to communicate with customers through the medium they trust the most: their voices.
- They will also boost the effectiveness of your email marketing and newsletters with high-quality content, which may include professional images.
- They will allow you to respond to product trends more quickly and easily without having to rely on your own photographic staff.
- With their skilled and fruitful advocacy, they will enable you to localize your content even in counter-seasonal marketplaces.
Essentially, influencers will increase the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts due to their exceptional capacity to excite their audience.
Working with influencers, on the other hand, will assist you in achieving:
- Higher open rates.
- Targeted/specific audience.
- More revenues from the EDMs.
- More clicks.
As a result, if you want to increase your email income, collaborate with one or more influencers rather than confining your marketing efforts to stock photographs or in-house photography.
Ways to work with influencers
To collaborate with influencers, you must follow a precise procedure in order to receive a better reaction from Instagram followers and improve your email marketing.
To do so, you must first understand the categories of influencers with whom you may collaborate. Ideally, there are three categories of influencers, each with a varied number of followers. They are as follows:
- Micro-influencers with less than 50,000 followers
- Power middle influencers with a follower count ranging between 50,001 and 250,000 and
- Macro influencers are like celebrities who have more than 250,000 followers.
When you’ve found the perfect type of influencer to collaborate with, take the following steps to make your partnership is very much more productive.
- Incorporate customer ratings and product reviews in your campaign because people are fond of crowdsourcing opinions and make their buying decisions based on it in most cases.
- If you are working with micro-influencers, then find one who can be peers with your target audience, making the best use of their more genuine and stronger engagement.
- Let the influencers tell their stories and share opinions in their own words to ensure a personal touch and increase authenticity and support for your brand.
- Lastly, you want to ensure these influencers have an audience that would be interested in what you are trying to sell to them, else your collaboration might be a cold call.
Furthermore, emphasize your relationships with your influencers, be more innovative, and profit on them.
Useful email templates
The use of powerful email templates should not be ignored for a moment. Fortunately, there are a few useful and successful email templates you can use to expand the spread of your emails and obtain a better reaction from your intended audience.
Using these outreach email templates, you may send bulk email messages to all of the prospective leads identified in the outreach campaign. Make certain that the messaging explain the main goal of your outreach, concise, clear, persuasive, and relevant to your brand to make them more useful.
The approaches to follow and different templates to use for that matter include:
- The ‘start a relationship’ template
- The ‘sneak peek’ template
- The ‘beta test’ template
- The ‘would love your opinion’ template
- The ‘expert roundup’ template
- The ‘we featured you’ template
- The ‘free sample’ template
- The ‘event invitation’ template
- The ‘affiliate marketing’ template
- The ‘follow-up’ template.
Whatever you choose, make sure it is targeted to your business, the offer, and the specific influencer to whom you are pitching.
Creating Perfect Email
You will need to follow these tips to create a perfect outreach email template for the influencers.
- Identify the exact influencers
- Find the most suitable template and
- Know what to say and write in your email.
To establish a better connection, focus on the relevance, reach, and engagement factors. Also, never forget to send a follow-up email to make an immediate and direct approach.
Writing a follow-up email
Getting no response from the influencer is normal. You will have to send a follow-up email in such situations. It should be well written and constructed using the right format.
It should have:
- A subject line
- Added value and
- A CTA
You must be confident while asking and requesting and emphasizing the benefits of your product for the influencers. This will not only make your collaboration more powerful but will also enable you to have more material to include in your emails.
Final Word On Email Marketing On Instagram
Now you know the roles of influencers when it comes to integrating email marketing with Instagram and how fruitful this method of marketing can be, I reckon you give this a try as a marketer and give us feedback using the comment box below.