However, based on recent reports regarding the check cashing service provider, it is evident that the majority of ingo money customers, both new and existing, even those who have only had the opportunity to use it once, are quite dissatisfied.
It’s a scam, “Don’t do it!” “No, I would not recommend them,” “Don’t use,” “waste of time,” “This app is trash,” “worst service,” and “App needs Repair” are just a few of the recent complaints users have lodged about ingo money.
Ingo money has a 1.4 overall rating on review sites for products including Trustpilot, Appsgroves, the BBB, and a platform just for unhappy consumers called pissedconsumer, with the majority of customers being dissatisfied.
As a result, many users are looking for a check cashing app that does not use Ingo for check deposits, has ZERO complaints, can be used anywhere, at any time, and also is safe and secure.
If that is the case, you have come to the right place, since this post will present a comprehensive list of the top mobile check cashing apps that do not use ingo, as well as how anyone can cash a check online instantly without ingo.
How to Cash a Check Online Instantly Without Ingo?
Cashing a check online instantly without ingo money may appear difficult because the mobile check cashing market has been dominated by ingo money and apps like ingo money that uses ingo money service to cash checks; hence, to cash a check online instantly, you will need Check Cashing App Doesn’t Use Ingo.
What Check Cashing App Doesn’t Use Ingo?
cashing checks online via mobile is dominated by ingo money and apps that use ingo money technology, however, there are a few exceptions out there that don’t use ingo money technology for cashing of checks and some of the apps are;
- Brink’s Money Prepaid.
- GADA Secure Pay.
List of Mobile Check Cashing Apps That Don’t Use Ingo
Lodefast is a straightforward Check Cashing app that don t use ingo to cash checks, but it can always be relied on for check deposit by simply taking picture of both sides of the check, upload it to the app, and receive your cash equivalent within seconds after validation.
Checks can be deposited for a fee directly to your bank account, Prepaid Debit Card, or Akimbo Card in minutes (you can apply for it if you don’t already have one.) The processing cost for cashing your check will range from 3 to 5% of the total amount, but if you prefer the free version, you will be made to wait for 10 days.
Aside from the fact that lodefast does not have an official website, they are currently only available in the following licensed states: Florida, California, and Texas, which will be added soon.
- Checks can be cleared instantly.
- You will have equivalent cash deposited into your linked account instantly.
- Accepts bank accounts, and all prepaid cards, including the Akimbo Card.
- There is no official website.
- Not available for iPhone users.
- The app is not accessible on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- As of the writing of this article, it was only available in a few states.
- To cash a check, free users must wait 10 days.
Download lodefast for ANDROID
Brink’s Money Prepaid
You can manage your money while on the go by transferring money to friends and family, keeping an eye on your transaction history and balance, and cashing checks with the help of the Brink’s Money Prepaid a mobile check cashing app that don’t use ingo.
To cash checks on brinks, capture both sides of the check and upload it to the app, where it will be processed and transferred immediately to your associated prepaid Mastercard debit cards within minutes if received before 4:00 pm CST/CDT, or the next business day if received after 4:00 pm CST/CDT.
While there is a daily limit of $5,000 and a monthly limit of $10,000 for check cashing, the minimum and maximum amounts that can be cashed through cheque are $5 and $2,500, respectively.
The cost increases for expedited services range from 2% to 5%, or a fixed rate of $5, but check-cashing rates often vary.
- Can cash up to $5,000 in a single day.
- A minimum of $5 and a maximum of $2,500 can be cashed on each cheque.
- Checks are cleared instantly and deposited into your linked account.
- There is a $5 fixed cost, which is subject to change.
- Only prepaid Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
- If you cash anything after 4:00 p.m. CST/CDT, you will not receive your funds.
- Most online banks are not supported.
- The free check cashing service can take up to 10 days to process, which is unacceptable.
Whether you are a small or a medium-sized business, AnytimeCheck is a one-stop solution that can assist you in sending & receiving all your check payments easily and it does not make use of ingo money technology.
With eCheck advanced software technology, users are given a secure gateway to create checks and deposit checks by snapping both sides of the check and uploading it for validation.
AnytimeCheck ACH transfers often take 1-5 days to clear and credit to your account because they are batch-processed after midnight and require bank holds before funds are released. There is also a basic subscription plan for $19.99/month and a premium plan for $99.99/month.
- Available for individuals and small or medium-sized businesses.
- The secure gateway allows for all users to create checks.
- ACH transfer usually takes 1-5 business days to arrive in your account.
- Expensive membership fees of 19.99 and 90.99 depending on the plan.
Last but not the least of check cashing apps that doesn t use ingo is Deposit2GO, a free fintech app that allows you to encash checks worth $10,000 each day at your convenience with the use of mobile device or computer scanner, as well as transmit money to various accounts with no hidden fees.
To cash a check with Deposit2GO, just take a picture of both sides of the check with your smartphone camera and upload it. The first $200 of any check you submit will be the sole amount that can be withdrawn the next business day, and you will have two business days to access your balance.
Free membership, secure and safe online banking, and 24/7 customer care are key features of Deposit2GO. Basic features including rapid money transfers, copying all deposit checks, safe and secure access to GTE Financials’ online banking, and more are included in the app that does not use Ingo Money.
- Quite simple, safe, and completely free for GTE members.
- Available for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Save trips to a GTE location.
- Convenient 24/7 availability.
- Make a Deposit of up to $10,000 per day and $50,000/30days.
- Due to Apple updates, Mac users are no longer able to use the scan feature.
- Chrome is also no longer a viable browser for Deposit2GO on Mac desktops.
- The check may be subject to 2 business days of verification.
- funds of your first three (3) checks will not be immediately available.
Aside from being a check cashing app that don’t use ingo money, GADA Pay is the only mobile app that allows you swiftly create mobile checks from your device so you can send instant payments to anyone anywhere with only their name.
The individual getting paid may print the check and take a photo of it for mobile deposit via any mobile check app, or scan it electronically for a business. Additionally, it notifies you when your mobile check is cashed, deposited, and settled.
You can always keep track of your balance since every mobile check you write is immediately logged, time-stamped, and geo-tagged in your check register.
Above all, GADA Pay is designed to prevent fraud. As a result, no check will be processed by a bank unless the “Payee” name on your check matches the individual submitting it for deposit’s Federal or State I.D. or a bank account.
- Does not use the ingo technology.
- Can be used to create a check to pay others.
- Only the designated name on the check can cash it.
- Comes with an in-built fraud prevention system.
- It automatically, time stamps and geo-tags your written check so it will be recorded.
- Does not have an android version.
If you were banned from using Ingo money or you have had a bad experience using their service or Whatever might be your reason for looking for an instant mobile check cashing app that don’t use ingo money, then the apps listed above are your best bet you can use to cash checks online without ingo.
I hope the list was helpful and you found an alternative to Ingo money and other apps that use Ingo money technology. Make sure to share the article with your friends and others who would find this helpful